Decisions, Decisions

Sunday, June 18, 2017
Sitting at work, so early in the morning and I want to be anywhere but here. This work isn't my passion. Work doesn't fill my heart or ignite my imagination. Suddenly all the things that do fill me up and set me aflame rushed into my mind. I felt pulled toward my cards (I always have a deck in my bag obvs) and drew a card while no one was looking. Of course, the card that jumped out is the 7 of cups. The fairies are literally pulling her hair toward the answer or begging to make a decision (shit or get off the pot/cauldron witch).
When you are lost in daydreams where do you go and is that where you really want to be?
If so, what does the map to that place look like?
What choice do you make for yourself in this moment?
Prioritize. What comes first? What can wait?
Don't spend so much time staring at the choices before you that you forget to make a decision.


0 comments:

Post a Comment